How's the screen?
So I'm considering this as my next phone. One thing I keep see being brought up in reviews is the screens viewing angles. I currently use a note ii and I'm used to having it sit on a table a being able to use it on a slight angle. I also like to use my phone for watching movies. Would this be a problem if I went to the xperia z?
- 10-05-2013, 02:52 AM #2
- 10-06-2013, 12:19 PM #4
- 10-09-2013, 01:11 AM #6
- 6 Posts
Re: How's the screen?
I agree with Malt
Been using my Xperia Z for about 2 months now and there's been no problem at all with viewing angles. Without having watched the reviews about them I wouldn't have even known that there was such a thing as a bad veining angle.
Also, the tittle of this thread reminded me of something. If you're getting an Xperia Z, watch this video:
After having mine for about 5 days this protective cover got scratched in a few places and I was devastated because I thought it was the screen.
So yeah, if you find that you get a few scratches on this plastic cover, don't worry, there's a much more scratch-resistant glass underneath it if you peel it off
- 11-08-2013, 11:34 PM #7
- By Vdmman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:59 PM
- By wpramono in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:31 AM
- By RavenSword in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:02 AM
- By sddabrow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:04 PM
- By Bryan Lara in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:34 PM