Which phone should I get? (XZ vs One)

Yuhuhu

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I just can't decide what should I get? Two phones I'm looking at are Xperia Z and HTC One, I know that One is probably a better device but it costs 115$ more that Xperia (One-575$, Xperia-460$). Also I had One but for a really short time and I liked it but maybe I would like to try something I haven't had. What do you think and which would you pick?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to posting in the forums!

Wow, that's a toughy. ...but I think I'd probably go with the HTC One. Does's the Xperia Z have those tabs that make it waterproof? I know on the Xperia Tablet Z I had for a while I got tired of have to open those though otherwise the device was pretty great.

SCXR

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
They're both good phones but the One is a better overall device based on specs. The Z will more than likely do everything you need it to so it depends on if you think the One is worth the extra cost. The Nexus 5 is coming out soon for T-mobile as well.

Muriahpah

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I own a Z and I gotta tell you, it sure kicks over the HTC in looks. But if you are going for hardware instead of that extra security near a pool, by all means pick the HTC. I love mah XZ but the HTC would be the smarter choice.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret