I won an Xperia Z from a web site (go me!) When it insert my SIM card, it's asking for an unlock code. I'm not showing any branding on the device, or any bloatware in the app gallery telling me what carrier it was from. when I go into Service info>Software info>file System Verison, it lists BELL-LTE_.......
Does this mean it is a Bell device? Do I need a manufacturers or a Bell code to unlock it? I want to use it with my current Rogers SIM card.
Hope this makes sense.
- 12-13-2013, 01:12 PM #2
- By CompMan2012 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:57 PM
- By kvraobsnl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:03 AM
- By mariusmuntean in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
- By Almeuit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2013, 03:10 PM