- 10 Posts
Android version of the new Xperia Z??
Just bought a new Bell xperia Z - but the android version is 4.1.2. Called bell and they said that is the official version. But I bought a used Bell ZL from kijiji before and it had 4.2.2 not sure how.
When i called sony they said they have released 4.2.2 for bell xperia z but the updates are done in some order so thats why i'm not getting it yet - i have to wait for it.
I've looked in XDA forums for the official bell version of 4.2.2 couldnt find it. Can anyone help here?
- 12-16-2013, 12:49 PM #2
Re: Android version of the new Xperia Z??
Typical. So much run around. Updates do generally go out in waves so you could see it any day if Sony did release it. Just make sure it's the Bell version that's released as carriers push the updates.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
- By NewtonGravity in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 37Last Post: 02-01-2014, 05:27 PM
- By tech_fan in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 23Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:52 AM
- By STARGATE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-22-2013, 11:28 PM
- By Jonj1611 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:56 PM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:33 PM