apps wasting battery ?

tashauphill

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I installed wakelock app to see what was using my battery .I had facebook awake all the time so deleted it and installed friendcaster .This has made and improvement.So i checked again and it shows the play store is always open and the calender sync or something .So what can i do to stop these always running and using battery

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I installed wakelock app to see what was using my battery .I had facebook awake all the time so deleted it and installed friendcaster .This has made and improvement.So i checked again and it shows the play store is always open and the calender sync or something .So what can i do to stop these always running and using battery

Posted via Android Central App

well, i guess play store is something that you don't want to stop because it is necessary to stay awake in order to provide you smooth appearance. Yes, you can uninstall other apps but i would say don't mess with it ..... there is an application named Google Play Services i am sure it will drain most of your battery because it use to run continuously on the back ground but again working of this application is necessary it helps in keeping your applications as Gmail, Google voice, maps, youtube like application working in the perfect manner .... so the moral is don't try to do mess with google services as they are the one keeping your device alive.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams