- 1 Posts
Post update stupid predictive text on Sony Xperia Z
I've updated to 4.3 and now the predictive text does stupid things
It adds a full stop if I put 2 spaces because it automatically adds a space if i choose a word it actually gets right in predictive text and won't include apostrophes before s (eg 's)
Is there any way I can change the settings other than take predictive text off altogether?
- 02-14-2014, 07:22 PM #2
Re: Post update stupid predictive text on Sony Xperia Z
settings/language & input/ then select the settings tab on your chosen keyboard. All options for text input auto-gizmos are there."All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
- The Ascent of man.
- By Jabberwockxeno in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:09 PM
- By dspayde in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:06 PM
- By Sgooter in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:00 PM
- By ArtistLogic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:32 PM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:16 PM