- 6 Posts
Why isn't my screen functioning properly?
It's been just 8 hours or less, the android phone never dropped from my hand and it never got any physical damage. The screen started to go crazy in the morning when I woke up, the screen wasn't working properly and it was crazy, later I hit the power button three times then the screen started to function. And at the lunch time it started again and now I can't use the screen. The notification bar (or something you pull to use wifi) isn't working. I can't pull it down to use Bluetooth or WiFi or Mobile Data (I don't have SIM yet). Well, it never happened like this before (even if it happened it caused me less damaged). The screen went crazy, even if I wasn't touching this thing the screen was functioning all by itself. It's Android 4.3 and it's latest update for my phone and the next OS is releasing next month.
Phone: Sony Xperia Z (C6602).
Has 3G but no 4G and I never used 3G network.
Why is my phone's screen not working properly? Do I need to use function reset to use it again?
- 02-11-2014, 10:40 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By rob11605 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:41 AM
- By TomBrooklyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:32 AM
- By newinthowai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:40 AM
- By VelmaNichols in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:45 AM
- By jefeaguerrido in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:08 AM