Why isn't my screen functioning properly?
It's been just 8 hours or less, the android phone never dropped from my hand and it never got any physical damage. The screen started to go crazy in the morning when I woke up, the screen wasn't working properly and it was crazy, later I hit the power button three times then the screen started to function. And at the lunch time it started again and now I can't use the screen. The notification bar (or something you pull to use wifi) isn't working. I can't pull it down to use Bluetooth or WiFi or Mobile Data (I don't have SIM yet). Well, it never happened like this before (even if it happened it caused me less damaged). The screen went crazy, even if I wasn't touching this thing the screen was functioning all by itself. It's Android 4.3 and it's latest update for my phone and the next OS is releasing next month.
Phone: Sony Xperia Z (C6602).
Has 3G but no 4G and I never used 3G network.
Why is my phone's screen not working properly? Do I need to use function reset to use it again?
- 02-11-2014, 09:40 AM #2
Re: Why isn't my screen functioning properly?
Well, I've done factory reset and used Sony Companion and done factory reset with it too. But nothing works. Please help. Sony Xperia Z is making a lot of fuzz and I can't download apps from Play Store and the screen isn't working. It's flickering. My phone is Sony Xperia Z C6602.
- By rob11605 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:27 PM
- By TomBrooklyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:32 AM
- By newinthowai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:40 AM
- By VelmaNichols in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:45 AM
- By jefeaguerrido in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 02:08 AM