- 2 Posts
Audio disappeared from original video I took after uploading to facebook
I took a video on my Sony Experia Z, and it originally had sound when I played it back. I'm sure, as I played it a couple times. I then uploaded the video to facebook. I noticed that the facebook video had no sound, so I went back to the original video to try re-uploading it, but now the original no longer has sound either! Neither does the video I took right before it. But all my other videos have sound. I tried downloading all my videos to my computer, but still have the same issue- all videos have sound except my most recent two videos.
Does anyone know how I can get the sound back on my original video? Any idea what caused the problem so I can avoid it in the future? Maybe the video's settings were somehow changed on my phone or on Mx player when it was uploaded.
- By sethgoldstein in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:30 AM
- By Yamna Ali in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:07 PM
- By truthteller10 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:31 PM
- By sweetbw7 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:26 PM
- By Rotwang in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:43 AM