- 06-24-2014, 09:38 PM #2
- 06-24-2014, 11:15 PM #4
- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: is this normal?? plz help.
Scroll further down and tap on Battery Usage to see which apps are draining your battery.
In that same page (Battery Usage), tap on the graph to see the History Details. Note how long the phone is kept "Awake". Normally, the phone should be asleep when not being used and the "Awake" field should not be solid bar across the screen.
- By jolie lovely in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:11 PM
- By LeoKac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:06 AM
- By crx4me in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:12 PM
- By LeoKac in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:02 PM