- 42 Posts
Ice Cube Trick
I put my Z on charger for the night with all systems on (bluetooth, GPS, and Wi-Fi). Awoke to find a pop-up text message had been keeping the screen on for seven hours. There was also the Phone Not Charging warning. It was 30% down from where it started and feeling hot.
So I toggled everything off that wasn't in use. Since most of the ports were closed, I propped it in a bowl with an ice cube on the bottom half. After several minutes, it still wasn't charging.
So I took the ice cube off. The temperature then felt normal. Now it's charging normally!
- 08-30-2014, 12:57 PM #2
- 08-30-2014, 12:58 PM #3
Re: Ice Cube Trick
Cracking! When I saw the title of this thread for some reason I thought you were going to talk about putting an ice cube in the meat juices after cooking a joint so that all the fat sticks to the ice cube. Err... Maybe I'm a bit hungry.
Posted via the Android Central App
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:13 AM
- By chrisoldroyd in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:05 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum LG G3Replies: 18Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:04 PM