Phone is not responding to anything!!

A

AC Question

No matter what I do its not working. When I plug my phone into my pc it gives me the sound that means i plugged it in which means it is reading my device however it is not recognized. I am using an Xperia Z right now and I cant do anything to make it respond. PLS HELP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it power on at all? Does the screen come on, or any of the LED lights?

GrumpyDeath

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
No nothing is working my LED isnt flashing and my phone doesnt turn on. I took it to the workshop and they said that it was a problem with the motherboard. They will tell me if they fix it or not tonight.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ugh.:( How important is the phone to you? You might as well get a new and better phone, for that price. Keep in mind that any data that was locally saved on the phone might be lost during the repair process if they have to replace the whole motherboard.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
They won't get you a new phone even though your current one doesn't work? I would guess that they would still want you to have some sort of working phone to be able to get in touch with you for urgent issues.

GrumpyDeath

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Yeah so my dad came back from his trip and he says he is getting me some other phone which will be something like a Nokia. Sad that I wont have a smartphone XD.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah well.:-\ Maybe you could blog about life with a flip-phone in today's smartphone obsessed world. You might actually come up with some interesting insights!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34