Xperia Z1 Compact: haptic feedback bug?
Seems like there are a couple of us now using the z1 Compact from Clove. Like others, I LOVE IT. And this is such a tiny thing, but sometimes, it is annoying. Anyone else having the issue with haptic feedback cutting in and out - as in, sometimes it works, sometimes not at all? Any suggestions, fixes, thoughts, etc.?
Let me say again, I know it was mentioned in the review, and it's not enough for me to not be in love with my z1 Compact, but it would be nice if there was a way around this....
- 03-08-2014, 04:09 PM #2
Re: Xperia Z1 Compact: haptic feedback bug?
There's definitely something odd with the haptic feedback, I've noticed it cuts out too, mainly on my keyboards, but always seems to work on the home screens. Frankly I think the vibration is set way too high so I've been looking for a way to disable it entirely (vs. app by app).
- By mookster in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 41Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:40 PM
- By smurfercom in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:56 AM
- By bwischmeier in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:34 AM
- By MissPrettyKitty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:13 PM
- By AlbertCamus in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:37 PM