Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unresponsive screen and PIN locked

Please can anyone help. I dropped my phone on the road yesterday and now have a blacked-out unresponsive screen. I have insurance so replacement isn't an issue but I had just returned from a holiday and it is full of sentimental pictures. As it is PIN locked my PC says there is nothing to view. I'd be really gutted if I were to lose all my photo's. Does anyone know a way for me to be able to access them? I have spoken to Sony and EE and neither were any help.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Michelle

Default Re: Unresponsive screen and PIN locked

I hate to say it but you might have just made a strong case for why we should save all our pictures to the SD card instead of the internal storage.

The only other option I can think of is a requires some tech savvy. It requires a Linux pc, and see if you can mount the phone's drive on it. I haven't tried it, but it might work. An especially good distro to try it with is Knoppix. That is my preferred method for hard drives failing.