- 1 Posts
How can I perform a factory reset with my Xperia Z1 compact by only using the hardware.
Hi, can you help me ? How can I perform a factory reset with my Xperia Z1 compact by only using hardware or PC, since the touch screen and scroll is not working? The touchscreen, swipe and scroll is not working therefore I cannot access and do the usual factory resetting. The software is the latest update and is working just fine until I accessed the program that vocalizes the icons you touch that can help the visually impaired.
Thanks in advance.
- 05-09-2014, 09:42 AM #2
- 05-09-2014, 09:50 AM #3
- 05-09-2014, 10:56 AM #4
- By Lilshaq65 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:50 AM
- By manni1to in forum HTC One M8Replies: 50Last Post: 05-02-2014, 09:00 AM
- By Zacharyw70 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2014, 01:39 AM
- By albertronaldo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:54 PM
- By FutureMarine in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:03 PM