- 08-06-2014, 05:56 PM #2
Re: changing photo editing program
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, select the app that you no longer want as the default, and tap Clear Defaults. If you're not sure which app it is, you can tap the Menu button and then Reset All App Preferences. This clears all defaults of all apps. Keep in mind that it also re-enables any disabled app, so you'd have to go back and disable them again.
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Photo ContestsReplies: 48Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:47 PM
- By Anthony Marques in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Slashyou in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:46 AM
- By YAYTech in forum Moto 360Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:16 AM
- By lourry in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:26 PM