Z1 compact battery issues

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so you're showing 4.5 hrs of screen-on time, with 20% battery still remaining. So if we were to extrapolate the total screen on time with 0% battery left, it would be a little over 5.5 hrs. That's pretty good for screen-on time. It sounds like your phone is acting pretty normal.

joe229

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Sir, does screen on time of around 5 to 5.5 hours with screen at minimum brightness all the time indicate that the battery is normal?. I just bought a new Z1C a week back and it was manufactured and imported in september 2014, and now its nearly a year, so could that have affected the phones battery?. I get around 5 hours of screen on time but always at minimum brightness with mainly browsing in chrome, whatsapp, gmail and listening to music on the walkman app. And many people say they get 2 days out of the phone with my kind of usage with a screen on time of around 6 to 7 hours. But i have to be very careful with my usage to get a day itself. I keep the phone on 2g only 90% of the time since i rarely use mobile data. P.S.: When simply browsing on wifi 1% decreases every 3-5 mins.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech