One little thing I miss about the GS4...

tbkfan

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I gave up on BlackBerry a few weeks ago and spent the first 2 weeks of my Android life with a Samsung GS4. I was really just waiting for the arrival of the Z1 and so as soon as it arrived, the GS4 went back and I am now carrying this beauty of a phone. Wow! This really is an awesome phone. The only real knock against it is the size and 'holdability' which I am willing to overlook...

But one thing I really liked about the GS4 was that the email client (not the "s mail" but the stock android one) allowed me to created an email signature complete with company logo, and fully formatted text. Actually, it allowed for full formatting of text within any email as well. The Sony email client does not seem to have the same capability. Maybe this is a noob question, but where do I get the stock Android email client? Can I get it on the Sony? I am not a 'Gmail'er so I don't want to use the Gmail app, and I would rather not go to third party ones unless that is the only option.

jcastilloalonso

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I highly recomment AquaMail:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=org.kman.AquaMail&hl=en&token=hg0Me4Lc

It is not free, but it offers a lot of features and is very customizable. I also came from a BlackBerry and this application made me not miss all the BlackBerry email advantages, and works great with any POP or IMAP email address.

The stock Android email client you talk about is made by Samsung and you won't find it outside Touchwiz.

tbkfan

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tried Aquamail. It doesn't do Exchange Activesync (Office365). I'm using Maildroid now which seems to do it all. The paid version is pretty steep at $20 but if it does what I need I guess it's worth the dough. So far I am not getting any notifications with Maildroid though.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay