Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good Deal? HTC One 64 GB + 200 USD for Zpeira Z1

I can sell my HTC One 64 GB Developer's Edition for 450 USD and buy New XPeria Z1 for 650USD.

Do you think this is a good trade?

I still like the HTC One, but I want a better camera, though I know it's already good in some situations. I also really want dedicated camera button

From What I've read, the Z1 camera lies somewhere between the HTC One and the Nokia 1020 in quality.

One thing I'll miss from HTC One is the video highlights. Wish there was an app to download that could do the same thing with that high quality.

Default Re: Good Deal? HTC One 64 GB + 200 USD for Zpeira Z1

seems like a lot to give up for the Z1 but it is a bit more difficult to find people that are interested in the dev edition HTC one. To put it in perspective, I'm selling my S4 for the same price (16gb)

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

Lol, then you're selling it overseas. $450 for the HTC dev. is a good price.

Posted via Android Central App
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Actually, I sold the HTC One, and bought a second hand Z1 already. After buying the Z1 and buying the 64gb Micro SD card, the difference cost me about $100. I think it was a good deal. I will miss the HTC One, but the Z1 is a definite upgrade in all areas except the display and the speakers.