- 66 Posts
Is there a Way to Create New Folders or Events in Gallery App?
The Xperia Gallery App is clean and works well, however I can't figure out a way to create new events or folders.
Is there w way to view photos in folders separately by events instead of just one big folder organised by date?
I was using an HTC One before, where i could create events, merge events, split events, etc.
- 10-29-2013, 01:13 PM #2
- 10-30-2013, 11:33 AM #4
- 10-30-2013, 12:47 PM #5
- 320 Posts
Re: Is there a Way to Create New Folders or Events in Gallery App?
Use a file manager for to create the folders ... the gallery will find them and show them as albums.
Or use QuickPic as gallery, the app also let you create the folders and will show them as albums.
- 10-30-2013, 02:41 PM #6
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 141Last Post: 11-24-2013, 08:39 PM
- By tourboy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 10-31-2013, 05:28 PM
- By wizzle89 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:03 AM
- By doctorttt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:43 PM
- By 4ringsa6 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:39 PM