Screen tiny dead pixel

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi i just want to ask, is this tiny dead pixel im seeing on the upper part of my phone can lead to a more serious problem? Its totally very tiny white dot and somehow visible when screen is black.they said its a dead pixel.plsss HELP! Thankyou

My Android is My only Best Friend :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi i just want to ask, is this tiny dead pixel im seeing on the upper part of my phone can lead to a more serious problem? Its totally very tiny white dot and somehow visible when screen is black.they said its a dead pixel.plsss HELP! Thankyou

Welcome to the forums.
From what i understand, this is purely cosmetic. However, if you just go the device, it can be grounds for an exchange.

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
From what i understand, this is purely cosmetic. However, if you just go the device, it can be grounds for an exchange.

THANKS for this info.by the way what you mean cosmetic? I bought my phone a month ago and return only is 1 days and 7 days exchange
So i guess its already not allowed?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
THANKS for this info.by the way what you mean cosmetic? I bought my phone a month ago and return only is 1 days and 7 days exchange
So i guess its already not allowed?

Cosmetic meaning how it looks. I would still push for the exchange.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Is dead pixel a big problem for the phone? I heard for sony they will allow atleast 3 dead pixels
.mine is really very tiny only visible when you focus on it

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is dead pixel a big problem for the phone? I heard for sony they will allow atleast 3 dead pixels
.mine is really very tiny only visible when you focus on it

Not a problem for the phone, just annoying.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

weirdoRhaz89

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
You know i was so,dissapointed with the service warranty of sony
I brought my phone to the service center because of that dead pixel, i,waited one week and now i just tookback my phone. They didnt repair or replace it . They make report but always pending.is this the warranty of sony? Ifci only knew i wouldnt eve give a snap buying this brand!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza