On the hunt for a Xperia Z1 case

Evan Nave

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
The accessories market for the US Z1 is pretty slim. Has anyone found a case that complements Sony's exceptional build quality? It looks like Roxfit is the best option out there. A high quality bumper case would be great - if such a thing existed for this model.

Evan Nave

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
By the way, I found a couple bumper cases of suspicious quality. At first glace this one looks nice, but upon closer inspection I can see that there is no cutout for the charger. I read the same complaint about another case from a different manufacturer. The retailer looks pretty sketchy as well. One of their cases for the Z1 is branded "Love Me". Uh, no thanks.
soxpz1hyd0002_001_01_800x800.jpg

kabelace

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
This is one thing that might hold me back from getting the Z1 when my contract is up next month. had a really good look at one at the Sony store in Toronto the other day, checking out the features and the Wife likes it also, but when I asked the clerk about accessories I kind of got a blank stare back and he said there is not much at the moment.

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I'd recommend narrowing the search down to cases that'll fit the official magnetic charging dock so you don't have to keep using the usb port

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1

TonyHove

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
The accessories market for the US Z1 is pretty slim. Has anyone found a case that complements Sony's exceptional build quality? It looks like Roxfit is the best option out there. A high quality bumper case would be great - if such a thing existed for this model.

I got the Robert flip case. Works quite well and feels nice. Haven't seen many other legit options out there..

Posted via Android Central App

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I gave up on finding cases that I liked with magnetic charging cutouts and decided to just get the case I liked most which ended up being the Incipio Feather.

Evan Nave

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I ended up buying a Roxfit case from their Made for Xperia line. It's not exactly what I want, but beggars cannot be choosers. The quality is very good. 40776.jpg

BBGeordie

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Noreve case which although pricey, allows me to charge via the magnetic dock without removing the case

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay