Changing sound profiles
Hi - just bought a Z1 - my first android phone. I'm trying to customize the sound profile so that I can hear phone calls and texts at night, but I'm not bothered by e-mail alerts. On my old Blackberry this was easy, but the Z1 just appears to have three settings - sound alerts, vibrate alerts or silent. I suppose I can go into the e-mail settings every night and switch off the notifications, but this seems a very long-winded way of doing it. Is there a menu (or an App) that allows me to specify a personal sound profile?
Thanks for your help
- 12-05-2013, 12:40 PM #2
- 12-11-2013, 07:09 PM #3
- 06-02-2014, 04:08 PM #5
Re: Changing sound profiles
I'm very pleased with it. I'm not exactly a power user - I mainly use it for calls texts and e-mails + some photographs and it's perfect for this. I like the large screen as my fingers are not very adept at using a touch screen on smaller phones. Also it has excellent battery life - I generally only have to charge it once every two days, which is substantially better than my partner's i-phone. I've never noticed any problems with the viewing angle - certainly for normal use it's absolutely fine. I don't usually use it to watch video but the few times I have there have been no problems.. I would certainly recommend it.
- 06-03-2014, 07:06 AM #7
- By sophia_alv in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 14Last Post: 09-04-2015, 03:30 PM
- By thenotekeeper in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:09 AM
- By gdanonym in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
- By sentinelred in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:26 PM
- By Jeric Gorospe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:54 AM