- 1 Posts
My phone get overheat , is that common to all the phone to get overheat ?
I want to ask to the senior in here , when i turn on my mobile data , and it work normally and after that i open camera app and use that app around 5 minute , and next i re open camera (and my mobile data still on) and give me notice that my camera cannot open cause hot temperature , so i touch the back of the phone it feel realy hot than usual (cause my phone usually just warm and not very hot ) and i close the mobile data and turn off all the app that in used ,and i cool it of using fan , and after the phone is on normal (and not to hot anymore) so it works normally after that , is that normal /common to have phone get overheated like that ? and is it can make damage to my phone after that incident happenned just once ?
- 02-21-2014, 08:16 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: My phone get overheat , is that common to all the phone to get overheat ?
There seems to be a problem if your phone is sending back a notification letting you know that its over heating. This is my first time to hear about a heating case of this level. I would recommend you get your phone checked because something, to me seems to be wrong. Android phones are designed to kind of recycle the heat produced when processes occur, but yours seems to just let all the heat out without recycling any, you need to get it checked as soon as possible before this problem gets serious because it can damage your phone just as you suspect.Get it checked and explain everything to the technician, its better to prevent something bad from happening on your phone than to assume its okay.
- By hellojoe in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:08 PM
- By rosyjazz in forum SprintReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:03 AM
- By StreaksX in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:49 PM
- By mkhilario in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:31 AM
- By Cloudy Cloud in forum Other Huawei Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:59 AM