- 2 Posts
Xperia Z1: music transfer
Hi - I got my Z1 three days now - I don't know how to transfer my music from my sony ericsson experia SD card to my Z1- I have a lot of music and I want all of it on my Z1 - so how do I do that? can u explain Please?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-08-2014 at 09:24 AM.
- 03-08-2014, 12:39 AM #2
Re: music transfer
You can plug in the Ericsson into a PC and transfer all the music there, then plug in the Z1 and move it all back onto that phone.
Not sure if either or both phones support SD cards, but if you have the music on there, you can just insert the SD card into the Z1 and you'll have all the music there
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 03-08-2014, 12:51 AM #3
- 03-08-2014, 09:08 AM #5"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By Monique Newson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:27 PM
- By tem#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:06 PM
- By fstanuff in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Spiderlady6020 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:36 AM
- By Spiderlady6020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:32 AM