- 1 Posts
Xperia Z1: contacts issue
i'm trying to synchronise my old contact from Blackberry Bold 9900 to Z1. unfortunately my bold is not working anymore -a software issue i guess- so i'm trying to sync the contact thats already copied in whatsapp to the contacts in my Z1. any idea how can that be done? i want to be able to directly use the contacts and not to use whatsapp every time i'm trying to call someone.
please help thanks.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-21-2014 at 02:51 PM.
- 03-21-2014, 07:02 PM #2
Re: Xperia Z1: contacts issue
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with WhatsApp, but try looking for an option to export contacts from WhatsApp to a file (usually a .VCF file). If you're able to do that, then you can import it into your People app right on the phone, or into Google Contacts on the web.
Also, did you ever sync your Blackberry to your desktop with their desktop manager program? If so, you could more easily export those contacts, and then import them into Google.
- By Ericcc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:38 AM
- By smleeth in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:59 AM
- By stephb22 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:56 PM
- By socacola in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM
- By jordanretro11 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM