Anybody in the US using a Z1?
I currently own the Z1s from T-mobile, but i am tired of waiting to be able to root and unlock. I know that the Z1 is unlockable and rootable, but i don't want to lose the LTE and Wi-Fi calling that i have with the Z1s and i don't know if i could in fact activate an international Z1 in the US. So, does anybody have the Z1 in the US and are you facing any problems with it? If you're in T-Mobile, can you use the WI-Fi calling and LTE?
- 03-31-2014, 11:50 AM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anybody in the US using a Z1?
I am currently using the c6906 on t-mobile no problems at all, there is no WI-fi calling this is a t mobile feature only, if you get a z1 or perhaps a z2 pm me and ill send you the apn configs to make everything function,
- 04-05-2014, 03:04 AM #3
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Velocitydreamer in forum MetroPCSReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:16 PM
- By seetha lakshmi in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:58 AM
- By Curtendz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:18 AM
- By bluzman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM