Xperia Z vs Z1 worth the $100 difference ?
So basically the Xperia Z is $500 while the Z1 is $600 so i want to know your opinions if the extra $100 justified. Primary use will be browsing the web,watching hd videos and some light gaming.Camera is not really important.
Oh and yes will the older Z get KitKat ?
- 04-29-2014, 09:28 AM #2
Re: Xperia Z vs Z1 worth the $100 difference ?
you have the z and you want to trade for the Z1? or is that you are unsure of which one to buy?
if the case is that you already own the Z, then don't buy the Z1 and wait for the Z2 to do the upgrade.(if you can afford it of course)
if you don't have any of the devices and you don't want to wait i recommend going after the Z1 which has a superior camera, faster processor, and way more battery than the Z
if you can wait then buy the Z2 instead of the Z1
- By Huitlacoche in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:48 PM
- By robw in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2014, 08:25 AM
- By Alex_Hong in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Almeuit in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 03:26 PM
- By timmdee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:51 PM