- 13 Posts
Xperia Z1: Scratching Problem
I've seen all the videos of how easily this phone scratches, but I wanted to ask users... is it really that bad?
I take very good care of my devices and would never put it in a pocket with keys etc. It obviously would be pretty disheartening to get a scratch just from putting it I an empty pocket after spending 500+
Thanks for anything info you can give me.
- 04-28-2014, 04:39 AM #2
Re: Xperia Z1: Scratching Problem
Actually, it not scratched the LCD screen or Back cover but the anti shatter films on them. So If can, you'd better apply both the front and back screen protector. You can know more about ASF Original Anti Shatter Film for Sony Xperia Z1
- By Julie Emery in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:08 AM
- By chris83282 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:59 PM
- By ree3312 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 25Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:21 AM
- By AhmedOsman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Lyger000 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:41 AM