Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't update my Xperia Z1

I just bought a brand new Xperia Z1 in ebay. I ran the first update fine (681 I think), then it notified me that I had another update, 14.3.A.0.757. Whenever I would try to update, it will just keep on downloading the file then give me an error saying "Could not verify." I never had this problem updating a phone (been an android user for 4 years), so I don't know what's wrong. My internet connection is excellent. The phone is also not rooted, I only had it for less than a day. The only major thing I did (which is hardly major) is uninstall some of its stock apps which had the option to be uninstalled (like twitter etc. not the sony apps) Any tips? Thanks!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Can't update my Xperia Z1

I also changed the launcher and icons but I don't think it matters. Anyone have any idea?

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

Default Re: Can't update my Xperia Z1

try to update through the Sony PC companion or to do a firmware repair, in any case given this could solve the issue