help customize lock screen: weather + alarm + clock
i haev z1 compact.
I'd like to customize a bit my lock screen, so to show current time, current weather (and maybe next few days as well), alarm in ONE page.
I tried few popular extensions, but it was not in ONE page.
I also downloaded Transparent Weather, but it has TWO problems:
1- I cannot resize it properly! i widen the widget as much as needed, but every time it shrinks back!
2- it doesnt show the alarm
thanks in advance
- 08-26-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Re: help customize lock screen: weather + alarm + clock
Dashclock can be added to your lock screen. Shows the clock mainly, and to the side are smaller but clickable tags, with the necessary add ons, like the weather, battery, and alarm.
The weather cannot display a forecast, but clicking on the weather, will take you to either the predetermined weather application, or, I have 1Weather, and that has a supported dashclock extension. One click and I am in my weather application.
- 01-11-2015, 03:53 PM #4
- By dminches in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:45 AM
- By Thatlankyguy03 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:40 AM
- By senorsugar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:31 AM
- By senorsugar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:21 AM
- By senorsugar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:36 AM