How to get 4g support for Sony Xperia Z1 c6902(3g mobile)

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi recently I have brought Sony Xperia Z1 c6902(3g mobile) and 4g sim (reliance jio) and I have updated my mobile to android version 5.1.

When I go to preferred network type in mobile network settings I am getting options as 1) WCDMA only 2) GSM only 3) WCDMA preferre/GSM 4) LTE(preferred)/WCDMA/GSM

I have inserted 4g sim in the slot of mobile and the sim has been detected I mean I am not getting error as sim card not detected, no sim card inserted etc.,

I want to use my mobile as 4g mobile and so I have searched web and found that upon installing some software and making some changes we can use any 3g mobile as 4g mobile.

Can any one of you suggest how it is possible. In preferred network type I am able to see LTE what does it mean.

Regards,
Rupesh.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I want to use my mobile as 4g mobile and so I have searched web and found that upon installing some software and making some changes we can use any 3g mobile as 4g mobile.

Can any one of you suggest how it is possible..

Regards,
Rupesh.

It is not possible for aa 3G phone to be converted to 4G using software as it is a hardware issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37