Ordered new Xperia Z1S through T-Mobile

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if the recently announced Xperia Z1S will get its own forum or not, but for now I'll post here:

I had ordered a Z1 through Sony a few months ago then cancelled when I learned that particular version they were selling didn't do LTE, but was excited to read the details on the Xperia Z1S.

It's available for ordering on T-Mobile's site and I just placed an order. According to the site I should actually be receiving it *tomorrow*, though I had been reading the official release wasn't until next Monday and it was only pre-orders starting today. So, I won't be shocked if I don't actually get it until next Monday but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised and it really will arrive tomorrow! We'll see...

Anyone else ordering a Z1S for T-Mobile?

(On a side note my other phone is a Moto X which I really love and I'm keeping. This will be replacing the iPhone 5S on my second line....)

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered also. I selected overnight shipping BC apparently I have an extra $25 to waste...but mine also shows tomorrow as the delivery date. Let me know if you get shipping confirmation and I will do the same.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered also. I selected overnight shipping BC apparently I have an extra $25 to waste...but mine also shows tomorrow as the delivery date. Let me know if you get shipping confirmation and I will do the same.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Sounds good and lol at "apparently I have an extra $25 to waste".... I felt the same way. :)

I was also pleased to see the total for the phone was only $528, in other gadget site threads some people were arguing it would be a lot more. Glad they're wrong... (he said helping justify the extra $25 for shipping....)

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey you guys,

I ordered 2 of them for the Wife and I, at 7:00am Eastern time, When i check order status it still says processing.
Card has not been charged yet,

ordered with Next day,

how about you guys? still order processing?

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
No activity on mine yet, still 'Being processed' and no charge visible yet. I would be surprised to see anything before this evening, even if it does ship out today.

UPDATE: As of about 1pm I'm seeing a t-mo charge on the credit card I used. Crossing fingers it'll actually get shipped! :)

Last edited:

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Your last Edit caused me to go look on my card , I don't have a charge =-( Going to be so pissed if something went wrong with the order.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Still just says 'Being processed', so no change there. (as of 2pm EST)

Oh, and are you seeing pending charges as well as completed charges when you look at your cc: statement online? Some sites may not show pending charges unless you specifically ask.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Woot!!! Good for you and now you've leap-frogged ahead of me, lol!!! :-D

But, that's a really good sign mine will do the same too so fingers crossed we're both playing with our new Z1s sometime tomorrow.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Indeed we will both be i'm sure of it. i'm excited for the water resistant'ness of the phone, i wont need to use screen cleaner anymore i can just run it under any faucet and wipe it off.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I listen to lots of music on my phone so not having a rubber flap on the headphone jack is a really nice feature for me, one I'll benefit from every day! Being able to use my phone in the rain will be a fun feature too....i'm sure I'll get "are you crazy?!?!" looks from other people on the street if I ever do. :-D

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine and should get it tomorrow as well. I got the original Z when it launched on T-mobile, but ended up returning it because of the camera and crappy battery. I was waiting for the Z1 to come to the US since it fixes everything (and because I got burned by a string of bad Nexus 5s), so I'm stoked to get it in hand.

I also have a Smartwatch 2 and PS4, and I'm interested to see how they all work together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I've tried all night to order mine but it keeps failing. I got as far as putting in my card number but the website keeps failing to respond..... Tried it on chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, all failed. I gave up.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
And tracking info received. It is on the truck in my city and will be here today.

And it is raining outside so I think we all know where this is headed...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I've tried all night to order mine but it keeps failing. I got as far as putting in my card number but the website keeps failing to respond..... Tried it on chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, all failed. I gave up.

Do you have a different credit card to try? Perhaps it's your bank that is having issues....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995