Where can you buy Xperia Z1S accessories?

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the pics Tiffany. I like the cover case because it looks like it allows access to the magnetic charging port when open. The shell case doesn't seem to offer as much protection as the Tech21 I have, the top and bottom are too exposed IMHO.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the pics Tiffany. I like the cover case because it looks like it allows access to the magnetic charging port when open. The shell case doesn't seem to offer as much protection as the Tech21 I have, the top and bottom are too exposed IMHO.

I really miss my Spigen Neo Hybrid that I had during my brief time with the Nexus 5. I really wish Spigen made cases for this phone. I shoulda known that a good case would be hard to find for a carrier exclusive device :(

Posted via Android Central App

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I really miss my Spigen Neo Hybrid that I had during my brief time with the Nexus 5. I really wish Spigen made cases for this phone. I shoulda known that a good case would be hard to find for a carrier exclusive device :(

Posted via Android Central App

I agree....Spigen cases are nice...I've used them in the past. As you said....your choices are more limited with a carrier specific phone.....but it's a great phone!

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I agree....Spigen cases are nice...I've used them in the past. As you said....your choices are more limited with a carrier specific phone.....but it's a great phone!

Oh, the phone is amazing. I wouldn't trade it in for even a GS5 or HTC One M8. I love the design, the camera, the battery life, the battery life, the battery life... and even the screen. Sure, viewing angles ain't great, but from head on there aren't many displays that look better or more natural.

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
on a related note: has anyone see car docks for this phone? i'm looking for a car dock specific to this phone and not a generic/universal one.
as for cases: has anyone else tried other cases they'd recommend? i have the black tech21 case, but that power button issue with it is driving me nuts! :-D i'm tempted to cut out the entire power button-volumes from the side of the case.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
on a related note: has anyone see car docks for this phone? i'm looking for a car dock specific to this phone and not a generic/universal one.
as for cases: has anyone else tried other cases they'd recommend? i have the black tech21 case, but that power button issue with it is driving me nuts! :-D i'm tempted to cut out the entire power button-volumes from the side of the case.

Here you go.....made especially for Xperia phones by Sony.

Sony XSP-N1BT turns your smartphone into an in-car entertainment system | Xperia Blog

I don't think it has been released yet, but, it should be coming soon!

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
dang! that thing will be expensive. it looks nice, but still expensive.

The article states $250.00 USD which is a bit expensive. However given that it is basically a fully functioning head / receiver that allows you to use your phone as a VERY smart display, I find it intriguing.

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I got the Nilkin case ( IVSO@ Xperia Z1S Super Matte Shield Cove on Amazon) and I'm really liking it. It's not as tough at the tech21 impact case, but it doesn't add as much bulk and the power button is easier to press.

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Does the magnetic charging cable in the official Sony dock detach for use as a separate charging cable (not the docks from China that claim to be official but aren't, I mean the one that can be ordered direct from Sony for the Z1)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers