Anyone having success registering for the PS Plus offer?

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I've tried on two different computers using different browsers and no love / success either. :( Guess Sony US is not ready yet?

smurfercom

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine on the 23rd so if any body bought it before the 22nd you may be sol.

The Sony Mobile PlayStation?Plus offer is sponsored by Sony Mobile Communications (USA), Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Begins 1/22/14 at 9AM ET & ends 2/12/14 at 11:59PM ET. Void where prohibited. For official terms and conditions, visit sonymobile.com/playstationplusoffer/terms/.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
When I got the denial email along with the link with the terms and conditions which seemed to be updated

Sent from my Xperia Z1s

So, you were able to at least submit your online form? I can complete the online form but when I submit it the submission fails.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought a second Z1s and I'm trying to redeem on both my phone and desktop, but its failing

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

landjo77

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I was able to submit mine through the laptop using Chrome on the 24th. *I didn't have any problems at all. *I even received my code yesterday, the 27th. *I had expected to have to wait at least a couple of weeks. *I don't remember if this is the link that was posted in the article or not, but this is the one I used... *

http://campaigns.sonymobile.com/playstationplusoffer/

Best of luck!

Posted via Android Central App

smurfercom

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I called it in yesterday got a response from the pormo agency today and she is looking into it. I also inquired about sending it in via usps will see if they fix the site and if you can just mail it.

finfangfoom

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Funny. I've called multiple times to have Sony Mobile's people:

1. Transfer me to the Playstation department, even though the site clearly says it's sponsored by Sony Mobile;
2. Repeatedly ask me if I don't mean the Z1s + Playstation 4 offer (at which point, I always tell them it's a dumb offer since I would have had to pre-ordered the Z1s AND be able to find a Playstation 4 on the shelf somewhere);
3. Put me on hold;
4. Hang up on me;
5. Put me back on hold; and
6. Refuse to escalate my call to anyone who can help me.

The phone's fine, but the service I'm receiving, across multiple attempts, is absolutely atrocious.

How did you folks get hold of someone who could actually help (since the site is still busted)?

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
The person you need to speak with is Beatrice and her number is 800-872-8893, M-F 9am ? 5:30 PM and the company that runs this offer is called Don Jagoda Associates, Inc

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

smurfercom

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Just got a call and they fixed the site. I just submitted it and it went through so it looks like were good to go.:)

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63