Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone having success registering for the PS Plus offer?

So, I saw this: Don't forget to claim a year of PlayStation Plus with your new Sony Xperia Z1s | Android Central

And followed the link to the registration page. But when I fill out the form, I get a page cannot be displayed error. This happens on multiple computers and at multiple locations. Anyone out there try this and were actually able to submit their information?

Default Re: Anyone having success registering for the PS Plus offer?

I had the same issue I just did it for my laptop instead of my cell phone

Sent from my Xperia Z1s

I tried it today on the laptop and it failed. shot off an email to fix their website.

I've tried on two different computers using different browsers and no love / success either. Guess Sony US is not ready yet?

By the way they denied me cuz they decided to change the date of purchase to the 22nd

Sent from my Xperia Z1s

Quote Originally Posted by shook187 View Post
    By the way they denied me cuz they decided to change the date of purchase to the 22nd

Sent from my Xperia Z1s
    Sorry to hear that, how did you learn about the change? Good news for me is I purchased in the 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMusic View Post
    Sorry to hear that, how did you learn about the change? Good news for me is I purchased in the 22nd.
    When I got the denial email along with the link with the terms and conditions which seemed to be updated

Sent from my Xperia Z1s

I bought mine on the 23rd so if any body bought it before the 22nd you may be sol.

The Sony Mobile PlayStationPlus offer is sponsored by Sony Mobile Communications (USA), Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Begins 1/22/14 at 9AM ET & ends 2/12/14 at 11:59PM ET. Void where prohibited. For official terms and conditions, visit sonymobile.com/playstationplusoffer/terms/.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01-26-2014 at 12:56 AM.

When I got the denial email along with the link with the terms and conditions which seemed to be updated

Sent from my Xperia Z1s
    So, you were able to at least submit your online form? I can complete the online form but when I submit it the submission fails.

Sent from my Xperia Z1s
    I was able to complete it using Firefox browser

Sent from my Xperia Z1s

I first tried through my Xpeira Z1s phone, it failed then I tried again on my desk top and it went through successful

I bought a second Z1s and I'm trying to redeem on both my phone and desktop, but its failing

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

I was able to submit mine through the laptop using Chrome on the 24th. *I didn't have any problems at all. *I even received my code yesterday, the 27th. *I had expected to have to wait at least a couple of weeks. *I don't remember if this is the link that was posted in the article or not, but this is the one I used... *

http://campaigns.sonymobile.com/playstationplusoffer/

Best of luck!

Posted via Android Central App

I received my code yesterday as well to my email

I called it in yesterday got a response from the pormo agency today and she is looking into it. I also inquired about sending it in via usps will see if they fix the site and if you can just mail it.

Funny. I've called multiple times to have Sony Mobile's people:

1. Transfer me to the Playstation department, even though the site clearly says it's sponsored by Sony Mobile;
    2. Repeatedly ask me if I don't mean the Z1s + Playstation 4 offer (at which point, I always tell them it's a dumb offer since I would have had to pre-ordered the Z1s AND be able to find a Playstation 4 on the shelf somewhere);
    3. Put me on hold;
    4. Hang up on me;
    5. Put me back on hold; and
    6. Refuse to escalate my call to anyone who can help me.

The phone's fine, but the service I'm receiving, across multiple attempts, is absolutely atrocious.

How did you folks get hold of someone who could actually help (since the site is still busted)?

The person you need to speak with is Beatrice and her number is 800-872-8893, M-F 9am 5:30 PM and the company that runs this offer is called Don Jagoda Associates, Inc

Hi shook187. I know that purchase date of 12th forward will now be accepted. Please retry.

Just got a call and they fixed the site. I just submitted it and it went through so it looks like were good to go.

Anyone having success registering for the PS Plus offer?-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by smurfercom; 01-29-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by smurfercom View Post
    Just got a call and they fixed the site. I just submitted it and it went through so it looks like were good to go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	221.5 KB 
ID:	102628
    I was able to send it out today and got the code 1 hour later. That was fast.

Now when I try to submit the code using my phone it say's it can't be done on a PC wtf?

Ah... it has to be done on your game boxen.
    Last edited by smurfercom; 01-29-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Thank you to those in this thread that kept chasing the problem. Finally succeeded in submitting my claim. Noticed they mentioned you have to redeem on a PS3 or 4. Hope it works with my Vita....can't see why not.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smurfercom View Post
    I bought mine on the 23rd so if any body bought it before the 22nd you may be sol.
    Well that's just a load of BS if you ask me.... All those that bought their phone before the official launch date got screwed over...

Quote Originally Posted by daddyd302 View Post
    Well that's just a load of BS if you ask me.... All those that bought their phone before the official launch date got screwed over...
    Take a look at post #18 in this thread.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by daddyd302 View Post
    Somehow someway I ended up receiving a code for my first purchase with was the preorder on the 13th

Thanked by:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast