Xperia Z1s: Screen issues
SO, I excitedly got my Z1S today and the first thing I experienced before getting home was an issue with long pressing on the screen. I have had a little better luck at home but it still happens on occasion. But I'll give that a day or so before it starts upsetting me if it doesn't calm down. But more importantly I haven't done anything wrong with the handling or care of the phone and it already has a scratch in it!? Seriously, wow. I'm OCD about the care of my devices and just going into a Jean pocket for a few hours it has a scratch that is easily seen and can feel with my finger nail. It's probably not ridiculous like I'm making it, but it is there and I can feel it. So I'm recommending anyone and everyone to get a screen protector at the store. So upset. I'm hoping to swap out because of the screen pressing issues but seriously wow.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-05-2014 at 11:44 AM.
- 02-02-2014, 10:48 PM #2
- 02-05-2014, 10:34 AM #3
- 02-05-2014, 01:27 PM #4
- 71 Posts
Re: Screen issues
I have taken the decision to pretend the shatter shield isn't there and have installed a traditional screen protector. FYI, I have not experienced any long press issues and my Z1s is working great.
- 02-05-2014, 01:43 PM #5Sony Xperia Z1s
Nexus 7 2012 (16GB)
- 02-05-2014, 05:48 PM #6
- 02-06-2014, 05:18 PM #7
when i press the home button and hold it .it shows the last screens i visited. how can i disable it?By adamant117 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:42 AM
- By smitty3896 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:40 AM
- By stuartornum in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:34 AM
- By btrfly0823 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:45 PM
- By Lisa15956 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 06:47 PM