I got the Xperia Z1s 2 weeks ago and I love the phone. Great Battery life and really fast. Also, another year of PS Plus is not too shabby either.
The only problem i'm having is WiFi calling working consistently. I have my phone on Stamina mode with Wifi calling on because i dont get great signal in my house.
Here are the problems i'm having:
My phone sometimes does not ring, then i get a voicemail.
My phone will ring and i will answer but hear nothing.
The other night the person on the other end was complaining that the audio was going in and out.
I just turned off Wifi Optimization to see if that helps. Is anyone else having these problems?
- 02-06-2014, 03:08 PM #2
- 02-06-2014, 06:11 PM #3
- 02-08-2014, 03:30 PM #4
- 02-24-2014, 05:24 PM #5
- 42 Posts
Re: WiFi Calling
My S4 have similiar issues. TMobile said for wifi calling to work you need a strong wifi/internet connection and requires passing of a certificate. My wifi at my previous job blocked something the wifi calling needed so I was out of luck there. My house I'm generally fine but hotels seem to be hit or miss with wifi calling.
- 02-25-2014, 03:54 PM #6
- By FatCat0 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:11 PM
- By loulafemina in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:35 AM
- By livewiremaxx in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Doggu53 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:53 PM
- By gxprice in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:44 AM