Light Flow sleep settings?

landjo77

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting the sleep settings on Light Flow to work properly? It is blocking the LED blinking as it should, but it's still letting the sound come through. I have the sleep settings activated and all 3 functions for LED, sound, and vibration checked. I honestly haven't tested the vibration blocking, as I never use vibrate for anything.

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to ensure that the proper services were established. I have also tried turning the sleep settings off and back on, though as I stated already, it's working as far as LEDs go, but not muting the notification sounds, which is the main reason I got Light Flow in the first place. Need to mute notifications but let the phone ring if I get a call.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

landjo77

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't found a way to make this work.

Does anyone have suggestions for other sleep setting apps? The important part is muting notifications while allowing the phone to ring if I get a call. I don't really care about the LED flashing, as that doesn't bother me.

Sent from my Xperia Z1s via Tapatalk

Tracy Daken

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
It has smart connect app you can set a sleep schedule with. It won't turn off the led though. Just check out smart connect on your phone.
I would.just use light flow to work the led on on sleep settings.
Posted via Android Central App