Light Flow sleep settings?
Has anyone had any luck getting the sleep settings on Light Flow to work properly? It is blocking the LED blinking as it should, but it's still letting the sound come through. I have the sleep settings activated and all 3 functions for LED, sound, and vibration checked. I honestly haven't tested the vibration blocking, as I never use vibrate for anything.
I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to ensure that the proper services were established. I have also tried turning the sleep settings off and back on, though as I stated already, it's working as far as LEDs go, but not muting the notification sounds, which is the main reason I got Light Flow in the first place. Need to mute notifications but let the phone ring if I get a call.
Thanks in advance!
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
Re: Light Flow sleep settings?
I still haven't found a way to make this work.
Does anyone have suggestions for other sleep setting apps? The important part is muting notifications while allowing the phone to ring if I get a call. I don't really care about the LED flashing, as that doesn't bother me.
Sent from my Xperia Z1s via Tapatalk
- 02-18-2014, 11:32 PM #3
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2015, 06:19 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:50 AM
- By Jackbrown1980 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:57 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:38 AM
- By corance in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:33 PM