- 02-22-2014, 11:56 PM #2
You can usually turn off gesture typing features like Swype in the keyboard settings. Go to Settings>Language & Input, then tap the settings icon next to the Sony keyboard. Look at the following menu for any option to turn off gesture typing or Swype. There is an option like this for the Google Keyboard, so I'm assuming it's similar for Sony Keyboard.
- By jrcorwin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2014, 02:10 PM
- By grumpygramps1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 07:26 PM
- By Striplar in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:15 AM
- By bunionboy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:26 PM
- By MattKJackson in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:03 AM