- 02-22-2014, 11:56 PM #2
You can usually turn off gesture typing features like Swype in the keyboard settings. Go to Settings>Language & Input, then tap the settings icon next to the Sony keyboard. Look at the following menu for any option to turn off gesture typing or Swype. There is an option like this for the Google Keyboard, so I'm assuming it's similar for Sony Keyboard.
- By Striplar in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:15 AM
- By grumpygramps1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:14 PM
- By bunionboy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:26 PM
- By jrcorwin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:05 PM
- By MattKJackson in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:03 AM