Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    329 Global Posts

Default Glass screen protector for Xperia Z1S?

I've been sporting the Xperia Z1S for a few days now and I gotta say I love the device. Especially the look. I wanted to protect the front and back alittle more while keeping the naked look. I haven't found any glass screen protectors for the Z1S. So would one like the Sony Xperia Z1 Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM work with the Z1S? I understand the Z1S is slightly longer, but the proximity sensor isn't in a different location is it?

Default Re: Glass screen protector for Z1S?

I don't think it will be a exact fit. The camera on the Xperia X1s is to the left of the S in SONY and on the Z1 its to the right of the Y in SONY.

Posted via Android Central App

TMo had screen protectors in stock when I picked-up my Z1s on release day. There are also some listed on Amazon. I'm using the one I got from TMo, totally adequate, though I'm not super particular about screen protectors. The TMo rep at the store even did a very nice job of applying the protector.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I would love to have a glass screen protector for my Z1S, however I did get the Illumnishield from Amazon, they are sufficient. I just can't bring myself to pay the money T-Mobile is asking for a screen protector.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a pre installed anti shatter film on the Xperia z1s
    so I don't know how well it will work out to throw another screen protector on top of it. there are a couple you-tube videos
    on how to remove the pre installed on if your interested.