Has any one been sporting your z1s naked? If so how's it stand up to the times I've had my z1s since the week of launch and have had a case on it. It's a completely different phone while out of a case
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-05-2014, 03:09 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 09:46 AM #3
- 05-09-2014, 01:16 PM #4
- 05-10-2014, 10:54 AM #5
Re: z1s naked
for the 1st two weeks of ownership, i was very concerned about keeping this baby naked. i read some of the reviews on tmo's site which mentioned the fragility of the phone and the untimely death of my galaxy s4 was also due to it being naked. yes, i prefer to keep my phones naked and don't like the extra bulk/thickness that cases add.
so yeah! naked all the way! i'm all for naked phone, but i'm swallowing my pride this time. i got a case for mine and it's the very 1st case that i ever have had that actually makes me forget that i have one. it's not bulky or inhibitive. it's the IVSO brand sold on amazon, but it's actually a Nillkin L39U Frosted case.
- By Shaurya Sinha in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2016, 02:15 AM
- By jsaint28 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:56 AM
- By Allan TT in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:06 AM
- By Jason Testro in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:12 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:36 PM