Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Flashing European kitkat onto censored Chinese model - need L50u baseband drivers

Has anyone got the baseband radio drivers for the model: L50u ?

I want to reflash my China Unicom Xperia Z2 phone with the uncensored of Kitkat, but the only FTF files I can find are for the european model: D6503

I have been able to find the L50t baseband drivers for the China Mobile model (NB: China Mobile is the company name), but these wont work on a L50u. Help ????

Default Re: Flashing European kitkat onto censored Chinese model - need L50u baseband drivers

You might have more luck over at XDA, which is a lot more international in demographics.

Default Re: Flashing European kitkat onto censored Chinese model - need L50u baseband drivers

Did you already Solve your problem about this?
    because im have a same issue of this i buy a sony Z2 l50u and i want to reflash to global android version.

appreciated a lot if you reply.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BootsWdFher View Post
    Did you already Solve your problem about this?
    because im have a same issue of this i buy a sony Z2 l50u and i want to reflash to global android version.

appreciated a lot if you reply.
    thanks