Quick look at the Z2 Tab

zadig1988

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

after searching on the net, I'm still unable to make up my mind. Is the Nexus 10, the Xperia Z2 ou the samsung the better 10 inches tablet? I don't plan on using the stylex of samsung if it's the best choice. Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

after searching on the net, I'm still unable to make up my mind. Is the Nexus 10, the Xperia Z2 ou the samsung the better 10 inches tablet? I don't plan on using the stylex of samsung if it's the best choice. Help would be greatly appreciated!!

I have the Nexus 10 and the Z2. I didn't think there would be much difference, as I really liked my N10, but there is a world of performance and spec difference between the 2. If you're into any kind of gaming, get the Z2. It's lighter, faster and the colors are much more vivid. I have a 128GB micro sd card and it's all good. The screen can be a little non-responsive at times, but I'm sure Sony will fix that soon.

John Doe40

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
The screen can be a little non-responsive at times, but I'm sure Sony will fix that soon.
"A little"? LOL, this was the most annoying "lag" I've ever experienced on any mobile device and makes the tablet basically unusable in some mobile games and very annoying in many apps since it either doesn't "register" some of the touches at all or delays them so you get "double taps" or "long taps" due to that. And yea, the annoying "lag" is still present even with latest May 25th update, not only for me but for many other users (as evidenced by Sony's own mobile forums). If you're willing to suffer through it - good luck. Personally I have already returned my Z2 (I need to use tablet every day) and I would highly recommend any potential customer to wait until Sony will come up with a definite fix for this.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I finally just gave up. I put it up on ebay. Going to try the Galaxy Tab S when it comes out.
Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

zadig1988

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I think I'll go with the Galaxy Tab S, doesn't want to bet on an update from Sony on the lagging problem. The Tab S seems like the best choice right now, better battery life, excellent screen, no lagging and an 8-core.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I we think with a Galaxy Tab Style for a week. Didn't like Touch Wiz at all. It was pretty snappy and the display was awesome, but compared to my Z2 tablet it stuttered when opening websites, switching between screens and graphic intense games. Now that Sony has released the firmware update, I'm having no problems with touch sensitivity. This is a keeper.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze