Sony Xperia Z2 Reviews

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I have been debating between the new HTC One and the Z2, but I love the HTC One front speakers. I saw this video. Oh. Z2. Take my money!

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. One was my favorite last year but Sony really stepped up with the Z2!

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras." - MacKenzie (HBO, The NEWSROOM)

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I had mentioned that I'm looking to switch from my LG G2 primarily for the 4K video of the Sony. But to be honest, the sound from the mike when shooting video, may be the absolute worst I've ever heard. I just can't believe that Sony would release a phone that they're so highly touting for its video, and then have such unbelievably dismal sound. Take a look at the clip below (that has very nice video). It has the same weird, almost muted sound, that was heard on all the 4K clips from the Mobile show. It's not caused by the wind you hear in this clip, since it sounded much the same indoors at the show.

I hope they fix this in the actual production model. I'm also wondering how this translates to making phone calls. If phone calls sound this bad, I'll have to drop this phone from consideration: :(

MWC2014: Sony Xperia Z2 4k Videosample - YouTube

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I had mentioned that I'm looking to switch from my LG G2 primarily for the 4K video of the Sony. But to be honest, the sound from the mike when shooting video, may be the absolute worst I've ever heard. I just can't believe that Sony would release a phone that they're so highly touting for its video, and then have such unbelievably dismal sound. Take a look at the clip below (that has very nice video). It has the same weird, almost muted sound, that was heard on all the 4K clips from the Mobile show. It's not caused by the wind you hear in this clip, since it sounded much the same indoors at the show.

I hope they fix this in the actual production model. I'm also wondering how this translates to making phone calls. If phone calls sound this bad, I'll have to drop this phone from consideration: :(

MWC2014: Sony Xperia Z2 4k Videosample - YouTube

Ken, make an individual post about your microphone concerns instead of posting in every post that mentions the z2

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Darigaaz12, I've mentioned it because I'm really hoping someone can come up with some idea as to its cause that will allay my fears. Nothing more, nothing less.

I really want this phone badly and just want to be assured, that's all.

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Darigaaz12, I've mentioned it because I'm really hoping someone can come up with some idea as to its cause that will allay my fears. Nothing more, nothing less.

I get it, I'm just saying you'll probably get more answers if there's a main thread on the topic. More likely to be seen

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
lol i just want he'd that was well and was going to post it, beat me by a couple minutes!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Check out the stereo Mic add-on. Looks amazing.

Posted via Android Central App

intrepid359

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

One of the accessories you can buy is a stereo microphone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair