Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts

Default I want a 6-inch Xperia Z2

I almost bought the Z Ultra until I saw the Z2. Only I've become a fan of big phones now. I don't own a tablet and still don't see the need for them, but I do love a portable TV. Not sure 5.2 is big enough. Rats.

Default Re: I want a 6-inch Xperia Z2

Unless your eye sight isn't the greatest I don't see why this wouldn't work for you. I watch shows all the time on my s4 and this is a little bit bigger.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    394 Global Posts

Good point, but it's kinda like choosing between a 40inch tv or a 50inch. I'll take the 50inch.

More like a 39 inch to a 42 inch (or 42.8ish if you really do that math lol)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jkrc717 View Post
    I almost bought the Z Ultra until I saw the Z2. Only I've become a fan of big phones now. I don't own a tablet and still don't see the need for them, but I do love a portable TV. Not sure 5.2 is big enough. Rats.
    Just get the Z Ultra. The camera is the only thing the Z2 has over the Ultra. The display on the Ultra is amazing and doesn't suffer the same issue the z1 has with viewing angles. Also I've seen brand new Ultra sell for around $450, which is a bargain compared to what does z2 will sell for.