Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Xperia Z2: Available in the US on eBay?

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a Z2 being sold by a dealer located in Texas on eBay. Does anyone have experience with never-msrp?

Default Re: Available in the US on eBay?

Never heard of them.
    T.
    Ambassador @ iMore

"With great power, comes great responsibility." - Uncle Ben

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

They seem to have a good seller rating they have them in Stock? This one works fine with the T-Mobile frequencies right? I may buy one too.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thing is, he says they're in stock with shipping in 3 or 4 days, then I look at the details of the sellers rating and none of the sales were of the Z2 even though he says he sold many....a little suspicious.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Also the description is of the z1.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

I think it is legit but I wonder about the shipping date.

go with genuine-only.. a lot of us on the forum went with them. also 23port seems pretty good.

z1 in description is a red flag for me

never-msrp is legit, but he doesn't ship til April 20th at least. His original ship date was April 4th. It's been moving back slowly.

23port doesn't have stock, but orders them as needed, which takes about 2 business days. Then he ships.

e-bagel-tw does have stock right now. I ordered mine from him on Monday 3/31. It arrived today (Thursday) via DHL. And the shipping was free! Holy crap!

Quote Originally Posted by vamp07 View Post
    They seem to have a good seller rating they have them in Stock? This one works fine with the T-Mobile frequencies right? I may buy one too.

Go to this page and read through the comments. I put a TON of detail there. It should answer all of your questions and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by vamp07 View Post
    I think it is legit but I wonder about the shipping date.

He keeps moving it back. He's legit, but I don't think he has a reliable source for the product. I bought mine from e-bagel-tw. It took 3 days to arrive from Taiwan. I have a ton of details about the phone and purchasing it in the comments of the link below.

Sony Xperia Z2 gets torn apart, insides examined | Android Central

Quote Originally Posted by RicKaysen View Post
    Thing is, he says they're in stock with shipping in 3 or 4 days, then I look at the details of the sellers rating and none of the sales were of the Z2 even though he says he sold many....a little suspicious.
    He sold pre-orders. The products haven't shipped yet, they ship on 4/20. That's why there's no feedback. Order from e-bagel-tw. He shipped DHL free from Taiwan to the U.S. in 3 DAYS!!! He has stock for sure. 23port takes an extra 2 days to acquire the phone on an as-needed basis.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Thanks for taking the time to provide all the information
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

so...this is interesting. I attempted to buy from the seller you recommended, e-bagle-tw and got a page that said "Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item
    This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.
    You can contact the seller for more information, or find similar items offered by other sellers." Seriously...WTF?

Contact the eBay or the seller if you haven't bought from them before, sounds like a tech bug

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

So aggravated right now. figured I had a good lead on a seller and I'm "not allowed" to buy...with my 100% positive eBay rating....spitting blood.

I got that error too, with another seller. I can't remember if I had to wait a few hours or if I opened another browser on my computer, cleared all of the cookies and such, logged in to eBay, and tried again. Whatever I did, it worked without making me angry, and those are the first 2 things I would try.

It could also be that you have a new eBay account OR you have an unpaid strike against you. By the way, before you buy the phone, sign up for eBay Bucks! I've earned $30 over the past 2 months. Pretty sweet. And it's free.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by intrepid359 View Post
    I got that error too, with another seller. I can't remember if I had to wait a few hours or if I opened another browser on my computer, cleared all of the cookies and such, logged in to eBay, and tried again. Whatever I did, it worked without making me angry, and those are the first 2 things I would try.

It could also be that you have a new eBay account OR you have an unpaid strike against you. By the way, before you buy the phone, sign up for eBay Bucks! I've earned $30 over the past 2 months. Pretty sweet. And it's free.
    Been buying on eBay for many years and have a 100% positive feedback...never saw this kind of message before.

Same here. Do you have another account you can use? I wish I could remember how I got around that error. :-(
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Same here. Do you have another account you can use? I wish I could remember how I got around that error. :-(
    never needed another account

Try the other trick I mentioned.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Try the other trick I mentioned.
    Tried and failed again. I have never had this kind of trouble before....totally done for the night before I throw my computer out of the window.

Sony should announce it's coming out in May and they should have a Google play edition that would be a lot better.
    Thanked by:

I'm going to put a video on YouTube shortly. Unmoving and quick review.

If there's anything specific you want to know, just mention it!
    Thanked by 3:
    eats7rjl2tpags 

If there's anything specific you want to know, just mention it!
    1 can't get rid of Chinese app?
    2 your version didn't have the dock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast