Dock included in only some?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Why is the dock only included in some boxes, but others it's left out?

I was set on picking up the m8, but the loose, rattling buttons have kinda turned me off to the phone.

Posted via Android Central App

ddasher

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
It seems to be regional variation. I believe the Taiwanese release includes the dock. However in the UK there's no dock but preorders have benefited fromother special offers . The first 3000 Vodafone preorders are receiving a 32 inch Sony TV. Other offers include bluetooth speakers and most preorders are also receiving a number of Sony films.

What offers are being made in other countries?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, don't think the uk one comes with dock, tight sods. It's about ?25 I think.

Indeed i don't buy the regional thing i think if its released with a dock in Taiwan then it should here. Same with batteries ect.

But no point ******** it is what it is and i will just buy it.

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh indeed, once mine arrives I'm going to be loading up on accessories... Dock, case, stereo Mic, fitness band and those tasty Bluetooth headphones!

thatdennis

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
The dock seems to be only available in the Asian markets, primarily Singapore and Taiwan. In Singapore when I preordered, we got the Dock + SmartBand when preordering (last pre-order until 27th April) for S$1000 (Sing Dollars). In the Taiwanese market some people I saw also got the dock, but seeing the comments that the UK won't get one, I suggest you pre-order from Singapore and have a fun holiday there (pre-order pick up is around May 16+)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL