Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Are there Americans who have bought/imported Z2 and can comment on network quality?

I imagine by now some of you have purchased the Z2 and had it shipped over - are you using it on AT&T? On T-mobile? It is working as it should be, with respect to coverage?

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts

Default Re: Are there Americans who have bought/imported Z2 and can comment on network quality?

I'm on T-mobile and it works just fine. It supports all the Tmobile bands including HSPA+ and LTE
    Macbook Air 13" 2013 | iMac 27' 2011 | iPhone 5s 64GB | Xperia Z2

Default Re: Are there Americans who have bought/imported Z2 and can comment on network quality?

At first, I couldn't figure out why I had no data coverage. I sought the help of the AT&T device support location in NYC and we found the phone needed to download something that allowed it to talk to the AT&T network, After that, it worked fine. I can tell you that my previous LG G2 had no reception in my office on Wall St giving me severe Facebook withdrawal, but the Z2 has no trouble connecting in the same location.

I'm on tmobile, works just as good as my gs4

Sent from my D6503 using AC Forums mobile app

Mine got amazing reception and speeds equal to the best I ever got with my AT&T-branded phone. I used to get about 11mbps down reliably with my Optimus G. My Xperia Z2 sticks around 40Mbps.