Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Well Only a couple of weeks to go and i should have my Z2.

I'm looking forward as its a new Brand & its the phone that has really got my attention. I have come to realise that gimmicks like finger print and heart rate are exactly that. The Z2 is more my style and i have thus far overlooked the Sony Brand in terms of Smartphone.

The Z2 is in my opinion media focused with the Noise Cancellation, the screen improvements, 4k recording, Great camera, great screen, front facing speakers. The build is great, the specs are great.

Just cant wait to try it out and compare it to previous phones i have had & ones i have now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not Long Now-1397945869190.jpg  

Default Re: Not Long Now

Awesome! Hopefully I can get mine ordered either tomorrow or Monday. I'm waiting for my refund from my M8 to come back, but I might have to splurge a little early so I get it this week.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Jdane07 View Post
    Awesome! Hopefully I can get mine ordered either tomorrow or Monday. I'm waiting for my refund from my M8 to come back, but I might have to splurge a little early so I get it this week.
    Well like myself enjoy it when it arrives :-)

What didn't you like about the M8?

Posted via Android Central App

I nearly went for the m8. The guy in the shop almost had me. I have my z2 now and I'm happy. The thing with the m8 for me was that it didn't have many killer features. No waterproof or dustproof. No 4k ect..

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan1982 View Post
    Well like myself enjoy it when it arrives :-)

What didn't you like about the M8?

I loved the M8, but the hardware buttons (volume/power) were extremely loose. I would rub against the volume button on accident and it would rattle and make noise, which drove me insane. Every model I tried did the same thing.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I loved the M8, but the hardware buttons (volume/power) were extremely loose. I would rub against the volume button on accident and it would rattle and make noise, which drove me insane. Every model I tried did the same thing.

Did notice that in some reviews but put it down to pre-Production models.

Some are noticing a gap just by the speaker grill on the Z2 but others are just fine.

Anyway I'm sure my device will be fine (hopefully).

i enter a contest Sony was having that they were giving away 51 Sony Xperia Z2 out so i hope i get one.

Weird because I have a HTC one m8 and the buttons are very solid and not loose at all,guess I got lucky